Correct storage of agricultural tyres
Correct storage of agricultural tyres means they must be kept:
- in a clean state, in a dry, ventilated, well aired room
- away from direct sunlight
- away from a source of ozone (electric motor, transformer, arc welding unit, etc.)
- away from any chemicals, solvents or hydrocarbons liable to affect the nature of the rubber
- away from any object that might penetrate the rubber (pointed or sharp metal objects)
Keep away from flames or incandescent bodies.
During storage periods, store agricultural tyres and inner tubes so as to avoid any deformation due to tension or crushing; keep them mounted and inflated if stacked, remove as much ballast as possible from wheels mounted onto vehicles and overinflate by 6 psi compared to the usage pressure
Never store loose farm tyres or complete tractor wheels that have been removed from a vehicle directly in contact with the ground.
Ese protective gloves for handling.